Paradise City (gunsnroses) Paradise City (gunsnroses)

Wtf was that?

That had to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard! Wow.
Like the last dude asked: Did you choke on your tongue when making that?
everything on this sucks, delete this song immediately.

trashcanman responds:

for a blowjob

Ride of Death - Dire Wolf Ride of Death - Dire Wolf

This is one of your better ones!

I will say this is a good song!
YOu guys are a good band, so i'll ask a few questions:
Do you have a singer?
Have you played live yet?
and if you've played live, do you have a real record deal yet?
You guys have potential, keep working on your stuff!

malkavianxx responds:

Normally I sing but I haven't recorded the vocal track on this one, it's only in one part of the song anyway. I am not good at writing lyrics so a lot of time I make them up on the spot. As for playing live, we've played about 10 shows so far, soon we're gonna be on local tv in eugene for our next gig. I'm not sure if I would take a record deal from a major label because I've heard they work you into the ground and kill your hopes and dreams. Anyway, thanks for the review.

The Great Collapse-With Vocals The Great Collapse-With Vocals

Hmmmm

I don't know... the guitars in this don't sound that good, and the scream sounds more linkin park thing, i don't like it.
4/5
5/10

Stickfire responds:

lol i used to like lp.

Flames over love Flames over love

A review

This is pretty awesome, but there's a problem, the drums seem to be louder than the guitar. The setup is awesome, i like it. All i can really say is it's an awesome song

5/5
10/10

DjCHAOS-EZPOT responds:

ah yes. I thought that 2

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

Hmmm \m/

This is awesome! but the question i have is: Do the different voices represent different gods? Hahaha there's something to think about, i think it may. Good job!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, not sure man. I just tried to make it as scary as fuck. Thanks for all your support dude. Hopefully you get some shit worked out!!\m/

&amp;lt;The Aftermath&amp;gt; <The Aftermath>

\m/ Nice!

THis is a heacy song! Good job!

Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash

Holy fuck! \m/

Sweet fucking awesome music! I like the crash at the end, haha. This is a good piece you have here! Keep it up!

Vivaldi Winter Vivaldi Winter

I don't know...

You need some working on, as I can relate. First of all, your guitars sound a slight bit techno-ish to me. I don't know if that's just me or what, but add more OMPH to it.

Second of all. Like me, you need to get a drum program. Whatever floats your boat will work, i suggest beatcraft or EZDrummer. Although i'm still trying to figure out beatcraft. and for EZdrummer, you gotta pay.
But your guitar skills are amazing! Keep up the good work!
4/5
7/10

Pretend Pretend

Pretty sweet

I have a few suggestions. Your vocals are good as they are, but try making them sound more metal. At least like Firewind's or Dragonforce's singer, I know you can make it sound like that, then you'd make sweet metal vocals. The no singing vocals, like the talking are really good, and the guitars and drums sound a little quiet. Work on these and this would be a more AWESOME song!

MattZombie responds:

We are currently rerecording this song will many others, including new songs as well with a new singer. The new singer has the "Metal" voice which we need for songs like this one. We're expecting to have it done sometime in the near future. Thanks for your review.

Thunder Storm Thunder Storm

Thanks dude

YOu made my stoned day with this song, thanks!

GoreBastard responds: